Friday, September 20, 2013

Upcoming conferences

OSL - CPH - SFO. Starting on my route in a few hours. Really look forward to see tweeps and a bunch of people from the worldwide Oracle community. Lots of good presentations of course, but also bloggers' meetup, Oaktable world, RAC Attack, Anchor Steam, and more.

I'll speak at the Bulgarian Oracle User Group conference  22nd to 24th of November. I have heard from many that this is a good conference. First time in Bulgaria means this will be a triple excitement; giving a presentation about something I have thought a lot about, seeing a new country and meeting a possibly different culture.

The UKOUG Tech conference starts the week after. That is another conference I've never been to (strangely enough since it is rather close compared to OOW).

If you happen to be at one of these conferences, please say Hi!